- Fellinghauer, B., Bühlmann, P., Ryffel, M., von Rhein, M.,
Reinhardt, J.D. (2013). Stable graphical model estimation with Random
Forests for discrete, continuous, and mixed
variables. Computational Statistics & Data
Analysis 64, 132-152. PDF
- Frei, M. and Künsch, H.R. (2013) Mixture Ensemble Kalman Filters, Computational
Statistics and Data Analysis 58, 127-138.
- Frei, M. and Künsch, H.R. (2013) Bridging the ensemble Kalman and particle filter. Biometrika accepted.
- Künsch, H.R. (2013) Particle Filters, Bernoulli, accepted.
- Ravizza, S., Atkin, J.A.D., Maathuis, M.H. and Burke, E.K.
(2013). A combined statistical approach and ground movement model for
improving taxi time estimations at airports. Journal of the
Operational Research Society, advance online publication (DOI 10.1057/jors.2012.123).
- van de Geer, S. and Mueller, P. (2013).
Quasi-likelihood and/or robust estimation in high-dimensions.
Statistical Science 27, 469-480.
- Weber, D.M., Landolt, M.A., Gobet, R., Kalisch, M., and Greeff
N.K. (2013). The Penile Perception Score: An Instrument Enabling
Evaluation by Surgeons and Patient Self-Assessment after
Hypospadias Repair. J. Urol., Vol 189, Issue 1,
- Bühlmann, P., Kalisch, M. and Meier, L. (2013). High-dimensional
statistics with a view towards applications in biology. To appear in
Annual Review of Statistics and its Applications. Preprint PDF
- Bühlmann, P., Rütimann, Ph., van de Geer, S. and Zhang, C (2013).
Correlated variables in regression: clustering and sparse estimation. To appear in Journal of Statistical Planning and Inference
- Colombo, D. and Maathuis, M.H.(2013). A modification of the PC algorithm
yielding order-independent skeletons. (arXiv:1211.3295v1)
- Hauser, A. and Bühlmann, P. (2013). Jointly interventional and
observational data: estimation of interventional Markov equivalence
classes of directed acyclic graphs. Preprint arXiv:1303.3216v1.
- Peters, J. and Bühlmann, P. (2013). Structural intervention
distance (SID) for evaluating causal graphs. Preprint arXiv:1306.1043v1
- van de Geer, S. and Bühlmann, P. (2013).
l0-penalized maximum likelihood estimation for sparse directed
. To appear in The Annals of Statistics.
- van de Geer, S. (2013).
Generic chaining and the l1 penalty
. To appear in Journal of Statistical Planning and Inference
- van de Geer, S. and Lederer, J. (2013) The Bernstein-Orlicz norm and deviation inequalities
To appear in Probability Theory and Related Fields.
- van de Geer, S. and Maathuis, M. (2013). Discussion of the paper
by Piet Groeneboom: Nonparametric (smoothed) maximum likelihood and
integral equations. To appear in Journal of Statistical Planning and
- van de Geer, S. (2013). Discussion of the paper by M. Mougeot, D. Picard and
K. Tribouley: Grouping strategies and thresholding for high-dimension
linear models. To appear in Journal of Statistical Planning and Inference.
van de Geer, S., Bühlmann, P. and Ritov, Y. (2013).
On asymptotically optimal confidence regions and tests for high-dimensional models.
Preprint available at ArXiv
© The copyright for the provided documents lies with the authors. Copies of these documents made by electronic or mechanical means including information storage and retrieval systems, may only be employed for personal use. The administrators respectfully request that authors inform them when any paper is published to avoid copyright infringement. Note that unauthorised copying of copyright material is illegal and may lead to prosecution. Neither the administrators nor the Seminar for Statistics accept any liability in this respect.