[R-sig-ME] Analysis of signal detection data

Ed Merkle edgar.merkle at wichita.edu
Mon Nov 15 18:17:01 CET 2010

Mike,

I would add the following paper, which discusses Bayesian SDT models.
Rouder's website may have software to estimate the models.

@ARTICLE{RouLu05,
   author = {J. N. Rouder and J. Lu},
   title = {An introduction to {B}ayesian hierarchical models with an
application in the theory of signal detection},
   journal = {Psychonomic Bulletin and Review},
   year = {2005},
   volume = {12},
   pages = {573-604}
}