[R-SIG-Mac] cannot load rjags package on Mac

William Northcott w.northcott at unsw.edu.au
Mon Sep 19 02:05:19 CEST 2011

I really did not want to support Leopard, which is now well out of date, with the default JAGS binary.

Since Snow Leopard and Lion won't run on ppc. I dropped the ppc build.  Hopefully that might happen in R before too long.<g>  The most recent PPC hardware must be coming up for its 5th birthday.

If you really need an OS X 10.5 4-way fat build, I will knock one up.

Bill