[R-SIG-Finance] copula with rmgarch

alexios ghalanos alexios at 4dscape.com
Tue May 8 23:08:24 CEST 2012

1. The code in the rmgarch.tests folder is up to date. The code below
that you quote is an outdated example and not from the rmgarch.tests
folder but from the help page for cgarchsim (which I should update
anyway when I find the time). Please only use the examples from the
folder indicated (there are plenty!).

2. You are free to look inside the returned object or work with the
extractor functions provided.
e.g.
slotNames(sim1)
names(sim1 at msim)

3. This is the 1-ahead simulation. Why would you expect the covariance
and correlation to be uncertain? This is a non-bayesian setup which
means that parameter uncertainty is not taken into account and hence the
1-ahead conditional covariance is given by the GARCH type dynamics
without recourse to any uncertainty etc.

-Alexios