[R] write.xlsx error message

Subia Thomas OI-US-LIV5 Thom@@@Sub|@ @end|ng |rom dr@ex|m@|er@com
Fri Mar 15 15:27:35 CET 2024

Good point, indeed it should have been read.xlsx.

Mit freundlichen Gruessen  / Cordialement / Best regards
Thomas Subia
Lean Six Sigma Senior Practitioner

DRÄXLMAIER Group
DAA Draexlmaier Automotive of America LLC
801 Challenger Street
Livermore CA 94551

Ph:     925-978-8111

mailto:thomas.subia using draexlmaier.com
http://www.draexlmaier.com

“Nous croyons en Dieu.
Tous les autres doivent apporter des données.
Edward Deming

Public
-----Original Message-----
From: gernophil using gmx.net <gernophil using gmx.net>
Sent: Friday, March 15, 2024 1:07 AM
To: Subia Thomas OI-US-LIV5 <Thomas.Subia using draexlmaier.com>; r-help using r-project.org
Subject: Aw: Re: [R] write.xlsx error message

[You don't often get email from gernophil using gmx.net. Learn why this is important at https://aka.ms/LearnAboutSenderIdentification ]

Caution: This email originated from outside the organization. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

I think remember this error from trying to write an Excel file that already existed. If this file already exists, try to delete it and see, if this solves the issue.

Besides that you're writing that you are "Using write.xlsx to extract data from an Excel file", write.xlsx() is to write an Excel file, not to read from it. Should be read.xlsx() then iirc.