[R] graph in R with grouping letters from the turkey test with agricolae package

Loop Vinyl |oopv|ny| @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Sep 13 00:15:17 CEST 2023

Yes, the data and the R code used are attached.

I would like to produce the attached graph (graph1) with the R package
agricolae, could someone give me an example with the attached data
(vermiwash and Rcode_vermiwash)?

Fig. 7, https://doi.org/10.1007/s42729-023-01295-3

I expect an adapted graph (graphDoubleFactor) with the data (vermiwash and
Rcode_vermiwash)

Best regards