[R] R Gigs

Uwe Ligges ||gge@ @end|ng |rom @t@t|@t|k@tu-dortmund@de
Sat Oct 7 12:45:40 CEST 2023

On 07.10.2023 10:45, Dr Eberhard Lisse wrote:
> LinkedIn is what seems to go these days

Well, for those some years older it would certainly help not to use
words such as "gigs" (I first assumed gigabytes of data were meant).
Apparently the original poster is looking for some employment, but we do
not even know the country nor what the capabilities are.
Honestly, given that mail message, I would not even offer to supervise
any voluntary tasks.
My personal classification was "spam", hence not replying to the OP.

Best,
Uwe Ligges