[R] Error in setwd(dir) when initializing R

Kevin Thorpe kev|n@thorpe @end|ng |rom utoronto@c@
Mon Nov 20 16:30:51 CET 2023

I think that you may be correct about OneDrive being related.

I have seen OneDrive associated with problems before.

What happens if you manually set the working directory to that location? Does it work if your default home directory is local to your machine?