[R] Can someone please have a look at this query on stackoverflow?

Olivier Crouzet o||v|er@crouzet @end|ng |rom un|v-n@nte@@|r
Sat Nov 18 10:03:31 CET 2023

Indeed, it's not far from that. Actually stating these parameters
(paperwidht and paperheight) with the geometry package replaces the A4
size (or any default size as e.g. letterpaper...) with specific
dimensions. But the nuance is that common sizes are declared with, e.g.
the 'paper=a4paper' argument, but that in your situation this setup
will be replaced with specific dimensions (the paper argument only
accepts predefined names defining conventional dimensions, while the
paperwidth and paperheight arguments let you define arbitrary
dimensions).

Yours.
Olivier.