[R] Calling Emacs Lisp Code/Function from R

Iris Simmons |kw@|mmo @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Nov 10 09:43:40 CET 2023

Hi,

I'm using R in Emacs and I'm interested in programatically knowing the
details of all opened buffers; details such a buffer name, size, mode,
and possibly associated filename. I've been able to write such a
function in Emacs Lisp, but now I'd like to be able to call that
function from R, or if that's not possible then calling it from C
would be fine.

Does anyone know if this is possible? And if so, could you perhaps
direct me towards an existing R package or program that calls an Emacs
Lisp function from R that I could use as a guide?

Thank you!
    Iris