[R] Volume of polygon

javad bayat j@b@y@t194 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Dec 6 06:24:30 CET 2023

Dear Bert;
Thank you for your reply. The reservoir is not cylindrica. This is the
table I have created from the data extracted.
Maybe there is a way to get the relation between Elevation, Area and Volume
to get the elevation at a specific Volume.
Sincerely

    value        Area       Height      Vol
3   2183      89.52593    125 11190.74
5   2181      98.92991    127 12564.10