[R] Detect QRS Complex & Arrhythmia From Electrocardiogram (ECG)

David Winsemius dw|n@em|u@ @end|ng |rom comc@@t@net
Fri Jul 22 16:22:52 CEST 2022

The package is documented as accepting data created by the wearables package. It seems to have peak detection so might supply part of your goal.

—
David

Sent from my iPhone