[R] Installing R

Ko-Kang Wang Ko-Kang at xtra.co.nz
Tue Aug 15 13:13:29 CEST 2000

Why do you download R-110.tgz?  You use it only if you want to compile it from source yourself (I think).

You should find lots of zipped files from where you get rwinst.exe.

Download all (if you don't know which files you don't need), and run rwinst.exe.  Select your source and destination folders, your source folder will be wherever you saved all those zipped files.  Then the next few steps are trivial.

Feel free to drop me a private message if you are still unsure :-)

Cheers,

Ko-Kang