[Rd] R 4.4.0 has version of Matrix 1.7-0, but it's not available on CRAN

Simon Urbanek @|mon@urb@nek @end|ng |rom R-project@org
Fri Apr 26 14:37:21 CEST 2024

Everyone, take a deep breath - there have been many disruptions in last few days - some obvious, others associated with the R release and the BioC disruptions on CRAN, so there is no need to panic and start devising "solutions" for issues that are temporary. Things are being sorted out and some may take longer than others to settle. Feel free to report, but please don't speculate or try to "help". That said, you may find that this thread is obsolete by now (thanks to Kurt!), so no need to respond.

Cheers,
Simon