[Rd] After package update, old S4 method is dispatched

Simon Urbanek @|mon@urb@nek @end|ng |rom R-project@org
Mon Oct 2 20:56:26 CEST 2023

Jan,

have you re-installed all packages? If you change (update) any package that uses S4 it may be necessary to re-install all its reverse-dependencies as well since they may include cached values in their namespaces, so the easiest is to make sure you re-install all packages.

Cheers,
Simon