[Rd] False positives in check for lost braces (in tools::checkRd())

Sebastian Meyer @eb@meyer @end|ng |rom |@u@de
Tue Nov 7 23:59:29 CET 2023

This is a known issue already reported to the Rdpack maintainer. In some
cases, the Rd code generated by Rdpack's macros contains unnecessary
braces that trigger the check note because they match the pattern
"text{text}" that detects common mistakes like "code{x}" (missing an
escape for the macro name).

Rdpack's fork of tools::deparseLatex() is being updated to drop the
braces that cause the note. I have modified the check code to ignore
these cases for now (r85491).

Best regards,

	Sebastian Meyer