[Rd] New behavior when running script in package directory?

Dominick Samperi dj@@mper| @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sun Jun 25 20:06:12 CEST 2023

Another aspect of this cleverness is that starting a script in an arbitrary
directory NOT inside a package results in the current directory set to the
user's home directory, while starting the script using R does what you
would expect: does not change the current working directory.