[Rd] rhub vs. CRAN fedora-*-devel, using armadillo & slapack

Thu Jan 12 10:06:38 CET 2023

On 12/01/2023 2:51 a.m., RICHET Yann wrote:
> Well, I tried to move the tests outside testthat.R logic, because I expect that CRAN output will not give me the reporter results... and as I re-submitted the package, I wanted to ensure readable result. But maybe I am wrong about that... ?

I think CRAN output will only show you the reporter results if there's
an error.  If it's a regular error, you get the last 13 lines.  From
your earlier posting, it looks as though a timeout might give more.  But
even the last 13 lines should identify exactly which test was running
when the timeout happened.

I probably wouldn't use the location reporter for routine runs, because
it will give a lot of output, and conceivably this will slow things down.

Duncan Murdoch