[Rd] R 4.2.2 on Haiku

Viechtbauer, Wolfgang (NP) wo||g@ng@v|echtb@uer @end|ng |rom m@@@tr|chtun|ver@|ty@n|
Mon Jan 9 09:37:25 CET 2023

Dear Yu Gong,

Happy to hear that there are others out there trying to use R under Haiku.

Getting packages to compile is a bit hit and miss. Pure R packages are easy, but yes, some packages will fail.

As for haikuports, an updated port is being worked on:

https://github.com/haikuports/haikuports/blob/master/dev-lang/r/r-4.2.2.recipe

Best,
Wolfgang