[Rd] nightly r-devel.pkg builds failing since Jan 15

Simon Urbanek @|mon@urb@nek @end|ng |rom R-project@org
Mon Feb 27 01:50:06 CET 2023

Gabe,

thanks, this was a fall-out from a power outage due to the cyclone. Although all systems were back up, svn lock files have led to an early abort in the update step. It should be fixed now.

Cheers,
Simon