[Rd] Base R wilcox.test gives incorrect answers, has been fixed in DescTools, solution can likely be ported to Base R

Mon Dec 11 17:03:28 CET 2023

   You could request a bugzilla account and post it to
https://bugs.r-project.org/ yourself: from
https://www.r-project.org/bugs.html,

 > In order to get a bugzilla account (i.e., become “member”), please
send an e-mail (from the address you want to use as your login) to
bug-report-request using r-project.org briefly explaining why, and a volunteer
will add you to R’s Bugzilla members.

   (On the other hand, I think that posting to this list was a good idea
in any case, as it is more visible than the bugs list and may spark some
useful discussion.)

    cheers
    Ben Bolker