[Rd] Puzzled about a new method for "[".

Rolf Turner r@turner @end|ng |rom @uck|@nd@@c@nz
Tue Nov 5 22:33:31 CET 2019

On 5/11/19 9:37 PM, Iñaki Ucar wrote:
> You can try for testing with a column of class errors, from the package
> 'errors'. The attributes depend on the content in the way Hadley pointed
> out.

Thanks, but it turns out to be much simpler than that.  There is a very
easy way to accomplish what I want --- simply give an attribute to the
data frame, rather than to a certain column of that data frame.  I don't
know why the hell I didn't do that in the first place!  Duh!!!

Sorry for all the noise that this issue has generated.

cheers,

Rolf

--
Honorary Research Fellow