[Rd] [EXTERNAL] Re: issue with model.frame()

Therneau, Terry M., Ph.D. therne@u @ending from m@yo@edu
Tue May 1 19:55:27 CEST 2018

Great catch.  I'm very reluctant to use my own model.frame, since that locks me into
tracking all the base R changes, potentially breaking survival in a bad way if I miss one.

But, this shows me clearly what the issue is and will allow me to think about it.

Another solution for the user is to use multiple ridge() calls to break it up; since
he/she was using a fixed tuning parameter the result is the same.

Terry T.