[Rd] keep.source when semicolons separate statements on the one line

Kevin R. Coombes kevin.r.coombes at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 21:34:33 CET 2011

This is probably the same underlying bug, but it is not caused by
semicolons.

If you use keep,soure=TRUE with expand=FALSE and interpolate a code
chunk, the name of the chunkl is sent to the TeX file once for every
line in the chunk. Specifically, the source file:

%%%%%%%%%%%
\documentclass{article}
\begin{document}
<<example>>=