[Rd] Cairo device in dev.copy2eps

Washington Leite Junger wjunger at ims.uerj.br
Tue Nov 20 21:28:44 CET 2007

Sorry for the confusion.
The Cairo device I made reference to is the one implemented in the
cairoDevice package.
Its relation to the RGtk2 package is due to the straightforward manner
the Cairo device (in cairoDevice) can be embedded in the applications
developed using RGtk2.

Thanks for the satisfactory reply.

Best.
Washington

--
Washington Leite Junger
wjunger at ims.uerj.br
Departamento de Epidemiologia
Instituto de Medicina Social
Universidade do Estado do Rio de Janeiro
http://www.ims.uerj.br/ares-rio