[Rd] Re: [R] help output paged in separate window

Prof Brian Ripley ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Sun May 25 17:57:12 MEST 2003

We do have an API for file.show and the underlying C (in
src/unix/system.txt).  It seem clear to me that the Windows help
code is incorrect (and at least it used to set a title).
Duncan changed it, and I cannot recall the exact rationale.

It seems that tkpager is also not doing what file.show says is needed.

Brian

Brian D. Ripley,                  ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk