[Rd] (PR#1289)

Peter Dalgaard BSA p.dalgaard at biostat.ku.dk
Mon May 5 17:24:34 MEST 2003

harald at cepba.upc.es writes:

> Dear all,
>
> I've found a bug report for R when installing it on an AIX5.1 system.
> There's a followup (number 4) that comments a segmentation fault on R
> when quitting "q()".
>
> I'm using a newer version of R but on the same operating system and
> I obtain the same error.
>
> There was a way to solve this problem?

Well, some exact version numbers and bug report ditto might help
someone help you.

Remember: *You* have a problem. People may actually go out of their
way to help you, but if they have to do detective work just to guess
your setup or figure out which PR# you're referring to, then they
might not bother.